Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We know that emergencies don't always happen at a convenient time, that's why we make it convenient for you and stay open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long. No need to scramble around looking for someone to call after hours because YES -we work holidays and weekends!
Our trucks are full of our equipment so we are always prepared to go. When we get that phone call all our team has to do is hop in the car and head to the disaster. We are fully prepared for any size disaster at anytime of the day or day of the week.
Our phones are operating all hours of the night so you will get an instant reply whether it's 2 AM or 11 PM. Always here to help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (760) 758-3454
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Vista / San Marcos arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.